ArgweldŽ Titanium Purge Monitor
The Argweld® Titanium Purge Monitor has been specifically designed for indicating oxygen levels in Argon gas for weld purging.
It is believed to be the worlds first purpose designed and built Titanium Weld Purge Monitor.
It measures and clearly indicates actual oxygen levels in parts per million (or percent) down to 10 parts per million, (0.001%), on an alpha-numeric display.
The unit is menu driven by four buttons on the front panel and has an internal alarm with high and low oxygen levels which can be set on the front panel.
A unique new low cost sensor is used which has very little maintenance requirement and tests have shown that is should have up to a five year life. An optional software package is available to allow a computer to be used to store and print results and graphs etc for quality control purposes.
Titanium Purge Monitor Features
- Small, light, portable and inexpensive.
- Automatic fault finding diagnostics.
- Measures and indicates down to 10 ppm (0.001%)
- Unique fast response sensor with expected 5 year life.
- Optional PurgeLog 2000 Software for data acquisition.
- Specifically developed for weld purging of titanium.
- Low repair, refurbishment and recalibration costs.
- Operation with any welding equipment as well as orbital welding equipment and welding enclosures.
- Ideal for welding stainless steel in ultra clean applications.
- Internal Alarm and security pin code facilities.
- Push Button operated menu.
- No pump needed, no moving parts to go wrong!
- Weld Start/Stop Facility.
- The Titanium Purge Monitor can be connected with a weld set to switch off an arc in the event that the oxygen level rises above the preset level. PurgeLog 2000 Software interface for Titanium Purge Monitor Specifications.
- Operating Voltage 115/230 v single phase 50/60hz
- PurgeLog 2000 Data Logging Software* (optional)
- User interface for external alarm, high/low ppm settings, on/off welder switching etc.
- Operating buttons sealed to IP65 standard
- Two minute warm up time.
- Switchable facility for readings in ppm or percentage.
- RS232 port for PC.
- Power consumption 18w.
- Weight: 1.9kg.
- Dimensions: 250mm x 250 mm x 100 mm.
* PurgeLog 2000 Data Logging Software requires a PC running Microsoft® Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT4 or later to run. This software is unable to run on any other operating system.
Contact us for more details or to discuss any of your welding needs