Mig Welder - Oerlikon Citoline 3000M
- Compact and light due to the dynamically self-adjusting power transformer technology.
- Possibility to adjust the striking speed.
- Stick out adjustment.
- Reverse polarity for gasless cored wire application (compact version).
Easy to use
- Inclined front panel for a complete view.
- Wire feeder with wheels.
- Wire feeder easily storable on the power source.
- Large pivot foot to allow easy installation of the wire feeder.
- Digital display depending on model.
- 4 rollers mounting plate (except on CITOLINE 1700 M) - Equipped with self-adjusting pressure idle rollers to improve feeding quality and avoid unevenness.
- Reverse polarity depending on model.
- Complete welding cycle (2T-4T-Spot-Intermittent).
- Ground cable with clamp.
- K 300 depending on model
- 230V 50Hz
Maximum primary current
- 67 A
- 55 V
- 28 A to 300 A
Duty cycle (at 40°C)
- at 100% - 165 A
- at 60% - 215 A
- at 35% - 300 A
- 0.8 to 1.2 mm
- 4 rollers
Dimensions (L x w x h)
- 500 x 870 x 950 mm
- EN 60974-1
Contact us for more details or to discuss any of your welding needs