Mig Welder - Miller Migmatic 273 (415v)
All Miller machines come with Miller True Blue three year warranty.
- Built-in retractable gun & cable holder
provides a convenient storage place for your MIG gun & cable.
- Easy-to-use digital user interface display*
Displays clear, precise readings of arc voltage, wire speed or amperage while welding.
Also displays 2T/4T Trigger mode
- Traditional tapped design
Provides a stable, smooth Arc operators appreciate
- 2T/4T Latching Gun Trigger
Allows the operator to weld for extended periods, without having to maintain pressure on the gun trigger
- Adjustable Wire Run-in & Burn-back controls
allows the user to optimise arc starts & stops, reducing wire stubbing or wire burning back onto the contact tip.
- Built-in Spot-weld feature
provides consistent timed welds.
- Heavy-duty wire drive motor
tackles even the most demanding applications!
- Industrial dual-gear-driven, cast aluminium drive system
features no-tool, quick-change reversible drive rolls (0.8/1.0mm) an easy-to-set, scaled, tension adjustment knob.
- Removable consumable compartment
provides convenient storage space for contact tips, nozzles, drive rolls etc.
- Wire Jog feature
enables the operator to thread the MIG wire through the torch, without the wire being live. Gas Purge feature helps to prevent porosity at arc starts by purging the MIG gun prior to use.
- Trailer Fabrication
- Excavator Bucket repairs
- Rental Fleets
- Maintenance Repair
- 3 Phase, 230/380-400 VAC 50Hz
- 240Amps at 26 VDC
35% Duty Cycle
Max. Open-Circuit Voltage
Amps Input at rated output, 50Hz 400/230
- 23/13 Amps
Wire Type and Diameter
- Solid Steel - 0.6-1.2mm
- Aluminum - 0.8-1.2mm
- Flux Cored - 0.9-1.4mm
Wire Feed Speed
- 85-88 Kg
Contact us for more details or to discuss any of your welding needs