Mig Welder - Miller Migmatic 253 (240v)
All Miller machines come with Miller True Blue three year warranty.
- Easy-to-use digital user interface display*
Displays clear, precise readings of arc voltage, wire speed or amperage while welding.
- Superior performance arc control technology
provides the operator with state-of-the-art class leading performance on a wide variety of materials.
- Ergonomic, easy to operate controls
Allows the operator to set-up
- Traditional tapped design & Laminated Inductor
Provides a stable, smooth Arc operators appreciate
- Spoolmate 3545E-Gun*
provides reliable & economical welding of aluminium.
- Quick release reel holder hub
Quick, & easy wire reel exchange.
- Contact Tip Holder
Convenient storage of contact tips.
- Thermal overload protection
Shuts down the power source output, if overheating of either the main transformer or rectifier occurs.
- Professional wire drive motor
tackles even the most demanding applications!
- Industrial dual-gear-driven
features no-tool, quick-change reversible drive rolls (0.8/1.0mm) an easy-to-set, scaled, tension adjustment knob.
- Convenient consumable compartment
provides convenient storage space for contact tips, nozzles, drive rolls etc.
- Spot Weld Timer
provides consistent spot welds every time.
- Adjustable Burn-back controls
allows the user to optimise arc starts & stops, reducing wire stubbing or wire burning back onto the contact tip.
- Auto Body Repair
- Trailer Fabrication
- Container Repairs
- Exhaust Manufacture
- Maintenance Repair
- 3 Phase, 230/380-400 VAC 50Hz
- 250Amps at 27 VDC
35% Duty Cycle
Max. Open-Circuit Voltage
Amps Input at rated output, 50Hz 400/230
- 23/13 Amps
Wire Type and Diameter
- Solid Steel - 0.8-1.2mm
- Aluminum - 0.8-1.2mm
- Aluminium Spool Gun (optional) - 0.6-1.2mm
- Flux Cored - 1.0-1.2mm
Wire Feed Speed
- 81.0 Kg
Contact us for more details or to discuss any of your welding needs