Metabo Electromagnetic Hole Cutting and Drilling Unit MAG 832
- Magnet base with high holding power for safe operation
- Also suitable for working overhead on vertical and inclined surfaces using the safety belt provided
- Enables precise and clean drilling. Motor and carriage form a unit.
- Height adjustment of carriage with pinion and toothed rack
- The motor can only be turned on after turning on the magnet base.
- Fatigue-free work by hollow milling
- Two speeds
- Holder bit for drill chuck (accessory) for working with spiral drills
- 50 Nm/19 Nm
Maximum cutting edge tool diameter
- 32 mm
- Max. stroke 130 mm
- Power consumption 50 W
- Max. adhesive power 8.000 N
- Dimensions of the magnet base 90 x 170 mm
- Rated input power - 800 W
- Output power - 450 W
- 530/1.400 /min
Speed at rated load
- 320/850 /min
- 43 mm
- 5/8" -16 UNF
Height (including motor) at
- Bottommost table position - 405 mm
- Topmost table position - 525 mm
- 14 kg
Metabo XXL 3 Year Warranty:
Our tools are built to last. Repair rates and turnaround times are amongst the lowest in the industry so as an added back-up we also offer you the extra long Metabo XXL Warranty.
The three-year warranty applies to all machines, batteries, chucks and chargers which have been purchased new and registered online within the first four weeks of purchase. Metabo can offer such a warranty as over 90% of our products are still made in Germany.
This ensures that we can guarantee the customer never receives an inferior product, we know our expertise guarantees high quality and we know that each and every minute detail is checked and tested. On top of that we also ensure spare parts are available for machines eight years after being discontinued from the range. With that our customers know they can rely on us to provide high performance tools that last.
Metabo – Nothing to Hide.
Contact us for more details or to discuss any of your welding needs