Hypertherm Powermax 105
The Powermax 105 delivers superior cut quality and piercing up to 22 mm (7/8"). It has the duty cycle and reliability for the most demanding cutting and gouging jobs. Seven Duramax torch styles provide greater versatility for hand cutting, portable automation, x-y table cutting, and robotic cutting and gouging. Smart Sense technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length. It also detects electrode end-of-life, automatically turning off power to the torch to prevent potential damage to other parts or the work piece
- Fast cut speeds: three times faster than oxyfuel on 12 mm (½") mild steel.
- Superior cut and gouge quality means less time spent on grinding and edge preparation.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically sets correct air pressure based on torch length and operating mode.
- Handheld, straight machine and robotic torches for greater versatility and ease-of-use.
- Wide voltage tolerance improves performance on motor generators and in low-line conditions.
- Improved shield reduces dross build up and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax torches are designed for high impact and heat-resistance.
- SpringStart technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime – it keeps on going.
Low operating cost
- Long consumable life for lower cost and more uptime.
- Exclusive electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and work piece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
- High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
- Max Cut: 36mm
Price Excludes VAT
The Powermax 105 replaces the Powermax 1000
The Powermax1000 cuts over 50% faster than any other competitor tested on 3/4" (19 mm) mild steel.
Hand torch cut capacity
Recommended: up to 3/4" (19 mm) at cutting speeds of 22" (559 mm) per minute
Maximum: up to 1" (25 mm) at cutting speeds of 12" (304 mm) per minute
Severance: up to 1-1/4" (32 mm) at slow speed
Machine torch cut capacity
Recommended: up to 3/8" (10 mm)
Maximum: up to 1/2" (12 mm) (Cutting above requires an edge start)
Power supply features
- 60 amps, 8.4 kW output
- Auto-voltage circuit
- Boost Conditioner circuit
- Standard CNC interface
- Pilot arc controller with deactivation switch
- Dual-threshold pilot arc circuit
T60 and T60M torch and consumable features
- Safety trigger
- ETR (Easy Torch Removal)
- Contact-start arc initiation
- HyLife electrode technology
- Coaxial-assist jet technology
- Shielded front-end consumables
- Metal service centers
- Metal scrapping and dismantling
- Industrial construction
- Welding repair services
- Industrial equipment manufacturing and repair
- Commercial ship manufacturing and repair
- Truck and trailer manufacturing and repair
- Farming and logging
- Vocational training
Contact us for more details or to discuss any of your welding needs